Monday, July 21, 2008

April 8, 2007

That day was warm and humid with not much difference in the evening. Except for the fact that there was no Sun, the weather was humid with no breeze and not a leaf was stirring.

So, that evening when I came out of the shopping mall near my house, I expected the weather to be no different, but to our surprise, there was a strong gush of wind . It took everyone by surprise. It was extremely difficult for the rickshaw driver to pull us across. We were all quite stunned and it evoked a mixed response.

But within five minutes, the weather became normal, making us all wonder as to what could have been the cause. The Rickshaw puller was shocked.

It took me just another five minutes and a call from my sister to solve the puzzle. It was my father on his way UP, decided to meet the three of us and kiss us.

Love you, Dad.

1 comment:

srijithunni said...

That was sad, Chitra.. I'm sorry..