Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Is there a way ?

I am a mere spectator to life passing by and notice the harm being done. I know what is happening is not right and can only forsee gloom and darkness. I know that by being observer , I am equally responsible for tomorrow. Is that what is fate, which curtails my hand from holding out.

I know that I would be told that I can change the destiny by my strong will and determination. Yes , I know I have the will and the desire but cannot see the way? All I can do is say a little prayer to God for a little miracle and guidance.

1 comment:

Sujit said...

most of the incidents we see.. that happen infornt us.. we are just live spectators and cannot do anything there.. may be donot have enough though nad strength to fight the deep me inside? that thinks about the consequences of doing what your will says?